Our programs are licensed by the State of New Jersey. We believe that developmentally-appropriate foundational experiences are necessary building blocks for positive, life-long learning. Redeemer offers the kinds of activities, experiences, and environment that will allow each child to:
What Makes Redeemer Different From Other Schools?
- Small classes; individual attention. (Classes generally have fewer than 15 students. Larger classes have aides to assist in instruction).
- Nurturing the whole child - intellectually, spiritually, physically, emotionally, and socially -- is a priority
- High academic standards led by highly trained and certified teachers
- A safe environment: physically, emotionally, and socially (before, during, and after school) with security features in place
- Large, well-equipped, air-conditioned classrooms
- A computer lab and gross motor indoor playroom that is accessible to all
- Music classes and beginner piano instruction from age 4; Spring swimming classes held through the Westfield YMCA
- Christian values are taught and caught
- A spirit of positive cooperation between parents and teachers; faculty and staff are very accessible; supporting busy families is essential
- Afternoon enrichment activities and instruction in life skills
- Extended Care available on a drop-in basis - you do not have to be a student of RLS to take advantage of our drop-in care