The School Board, on behalf of Redeemer Lutheran Church, has established a code of regulations and disciplinary guidelines to maximize effective and efficient educational programs and experiences for all students.
The School Board's goals are to:
- Fulfill the objectives as described in the constitution of Redeemer Lutheran Church
- Support the school staff in maintaining the student ethics code
- Maintain a fiscally responsible school program of Christian education
- Continue to develop a positive school climate where academic excellence and Christian values are emphasized
- Ensure the use of instructional materials, resources, and methods that will enhance student learning
- Study the current and future needs of the school and develop short and long range plans for an effective application of Christian educational philosophy