Applying to Redeemer Lutheran School:
We have open enrollment going. You may either submit your application online or mail a hard copy to the attention of Kathy Calello, School Director. Application fee, copy of birth certificate, and any school records are also due at this time.
- RLS does not discriminate in its admission policy by race, creed, or color. RLS is open to the community and to all church denominations.
- All children in our early childhood and early elementary programs must meet the cut-off dates for the programs as described.
- All children are enrolled at RLS on a 2-month probationary period. The school reserves the right to terminate enrollment at any time according to the school board policy.
- All documents, including medical, must be completed prior to entrance into the school.
- We do not have special programs to accommodate students with severe learning disabilities.